1. The video must be created by the person who is submitting the entry and must not exceed one minute in length.
2. Video must not reference in any identifiable way any individual other than the person performing the dunk. Do not include personal information in your video.
3. Entry Material must be suitable for presentation in a public forum and not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, or contain any material that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, slanderous, discriminatory, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the spirit of the contest.
4. Entry materials must not include music.
5. Entry must not contain any element that displays third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, characters, or other third party privacy or intellectual property rights (including any Pebbles cereal materials).
7. You (and not Post or its affiliates) have full responsibility for any submission you make, including the message, its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Please read through the Official Rules for more information.
If you violate any of these requirements, your entry will not be accepted. Post reserves the right to reject the publication of any of your videos and to change these Submission Requirements at any time without notice.